Instead of a Top 10 List for today’s “Top 10 Tuesday” post, I’ve got 8 additional items on my list. That’s right: it’s time for my “18 in 2018” goals!
Let’s jump right in, shall we?
Here are my 18 goals for 2018:
- Read 1 nonfiction book per month
- Read 1 children’s book per week
- Finish my SCBWI class with a manuscript I can start pitching
- Publish 3 issues of Black Heart
- Create 12 “Buttontapper Challenge” ideas and post daily on social media
- Create a class around my existing ebooks
- Travel to Chicago to add material to Chicago from A to Z
- Land an agent
- Secure a book deal
- Walk 10,000 steps and work up to 5 miles every day
- Cut out alcohol to improve my health
- Do another 5K Walk/Write weekend
- Run a 5K with Jenna
- Move into a new home that better suits my family’s needs
- Take a train trip to LA
- Book and enjoy a 10th anniversary getaway with my husband
- Practice the Miracle Morning routine every day
- Track the things I want to change each month
What about you?
What are YOUR 18 goals for 2018?