Clearly there aren’t enough ninjas in my life, and the universe is trying to send me a sign. One of my Facebook friends posted this today:
I have a birthday coming up in October, so add it to your shopping list! (Or, actually, you could whip it up at home, as it’s an Instructables project.)
Here are a few more ninja must-haves for the killer kitchen:
- Ninja cookie cutters: Because cute cookies are a must, but these can also double as weapons if you sharpen the edges just right
- Ninja mug: Scalding coffee doubles as a weapon – but if you see this ninja coming, it’s already too late!
- Ninja salt & pepper shakers: Secretly replace the salt with MSG and the pepper with iocane powder and see if anyone notices!
- Ninja bento: The ultimate surprise in your brown bag lunch!
- Ninja apron: Okay, so the true ninja wouldn’t need this Tactical Chef Apron, but sometimes you just need a bulletproof vest and someplace to stash your gear when you’re grillin’
- Ninja BBQ set: The perfect accompaniment to your apron – and just as deadly
- Ninja corn skewers: For some reason, these come in a 2-pack of “Ninja vs. Pirate” skewers, but as we all know NINJAS RULE, PIRATES DROOL – especially when it comes to corn on the cob
- Ninja mug + shuriken coaster set: Because as we all know, ninjas never simply drink tea – they’re always ready for a fight!
And of course no kitchen would be complete without a ninja cake:
What kind of ninjas are lurking in your kitchen?