Here are a few interesting things, in a literary vein, that I’ve read today because of Twitter:
- Morning people may be more creative in the afternoon;
- Cormac McCarthy joined Twitter [UPDATE – JAN. 26: Actually, he didn’t. But some imposter fooled us for a bit, according to GalleyCat];
- The Professional Writers of Austin are trying to locate Austin’s equivalent of the Algonquin Round Table;
- Libraries borked by ebook forks (boo-urns!);
- The Oatmeal has created more of his “horrible cards” for Valentine’s Day; and
- 25 Things I Learned From Opening a Bookstore
Thanks, Twitter pals, for all your crazy links. Feel free to share ’em with some of your own pals!
P.S. If you dig poetry, check out 3 new poems from Louis McKee over on Black Heart today. You’ll never look at orange juice the same way again.